The SEAA is an ongoing competition launched by Bee’ah in 2010 through the Bee’ah School of Environment. More than 450 schools and nurseries have participated in the SEAA and over 60 schools have been awarded for their outstanding efforts in their initiative towards protecting the environment. The participating schools actively involved their students in a range of creative environmental projects and art-craft environmental educational exhibitions based on the 3R’s and saving the environment’s natural resources.
The award program aims to increase environmental awareness amongst students from nurseries to Grade 12, and to encourage the youth to actively participate in environmentally educational activities within their school systems and promote self-initiative.
• To promote environmental education amongst students and instil values, knowledge and skills, which lead to positive behavioural changes that support the school and the environment.
• To instil values of positive behaviour and sense of responsibility among all students in accordance with sound environmental practices.
• To encourage all students to actively participate in their schools’ environmental activities and promote their own initiatives.
• To educate students about the UAE environment and global environmental issues.
• To promote students’ attitudes towards greening their school through environmental initiatives.
• To encourage schools to invest time and effort in creative environmental initiatives.
Before handing in the project please make sure to: